We’re really pleased to let you all know that we are planning on reopening on the 14th of August!
We’ve been working hard on trying to minimise risk to our staff & guests by assessing and adjusting how we work; training staff; implementing new protocols; and improving our layout in the pub & beer garden. We know this is a difficult time and we are doing everything we can to create as safe and low-risk an environment as possible.
In addition to our usual high standards of health & safety, we have decided to implement extra measures, including:
- Reduced opening hours to help us manage staff & rotas
- Smaller seating capacity inside the pub, with all tables at least 2m distance apart and side-to-side or back-to-back seating, where possible
- Increased regular cleaning and checks in all areas of the pub, both front-of-house and back-of-house
- Sanitising stations available for both guests & staff
- Enhanced training on COVID-19 safety measures for all staff
- Overhaul of the beer garden to create partitioned booths
- One-way system and queuing system, clearly set out with marking tape on the floor and posters
- Table service
- Outdoor bar open (check social media for timings)
To help us make the pub as secure as possible, we also request that all visitors:
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Sanitise their hands on arrival
- Leave their name, address & contact details in line with the NHS Track & Trace requirements
- Book ahead of time – though we are still able to accept walk-ins, booking in advance will help us to manage the number of people in the building at any one time and hopefully avoid disappointment at peak times
These measures will be kept under regular review.
Thank you all in advance for all your patience and understanding while we find our feet with these new systems & procedures.
We can’t wait to see you all again – we’ve really missed you!